Section for Sale
- About this property
Kuratawhiti Estate - In the Heart of GreytownProperty ID mst99776* Only 2 sections remain to be SOLD in James Kidd Place
* This is your very last chance to purchase one of Greytown's finest sections
* 5-10 minutes' walk to Main St
* Privately located behind Greytown's beautiful park
* Spectacular mountain and orchard views
* Town pool, cricket pavilion, tennis courts close by
* A tree lover's paradise beside a glorious oak avenue
* Lot 3 1126m2 $295,000
* Lot 13 988m2 $295,000
* Fibre optic ready
* Covenants to protect purchasers and retain standards, views and beauty
The sale of this historic land in central Greytown is an opportunity beyond words.
Owned since 1953 by the Meyrick family of iconic Pinehaven Orchards, James Kidd Place is a once in a lifetime chance to secure golden land in a treasured location. The 100-year-old apple orchard lies on the northern side, glowing with rosy fruit. To the west are the Tararuas, from where the sunset throws ethereal light on Kuratawhiti Estate and snow caps the mountains in cooler months. Nearby is the river and cycle/walking trail, for meandering strolls or regular exercise. After 60 years, the Meyrick family is releasing the best location in Greytown, with history, amenities and a fabulous lifestyle in a unique town just an hour from Wellington.
This is your opportunity to purchase your dream section in Greytown.
Only 2 sections remain so call Sheryll now to arrange a viewing!!