- About this property
Supersize Storage & Staff AccommodationProperty ID WHC26024Very rare opportunity to secure 'The old Poroti packhouse'. Built in the 1980s this was the former co-op growers pack house purpose built for kiwi fruit, avocado and the surrounding market gardeners. Currently used as a wool store, truck stop and storage facility.
This property offers:
- 4,895 sqm freehold title with two road fronts/entrances.
- 780 sqm fully enclosed warehouse with three high stud roller doors.
- 357 sqm of covered area with concrete base.
- 120 sqm chiller room with high stud door.
- 186 sqm serviced accommodation or office block.
- Three phase power, alarm system, and fully fenced for security.
- Zoned countryside with a land use consent.
Would suit several businesses requiring truck space, large dry storage area, staff accommodation or office block, etc ... multiple lease opportunities!
Seriously for sale at $850'000 plus GST if any.
For a property information pack or to book a viewing call Mike.
ParkingMore Than Two
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate WCs Interior Condition Very Good Floors Two Storey Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Long Run Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Rural Views Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Water Extra Features Tank Section Contour Level Sewage Tank
ChattelsBlinds, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Stove, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Clothesline, Fire Extinguishers, Cool Room Motors (not working). Excluded: Dag Crusher, Wool Press, Forklift, Metal Shelving in Shed 2, Dog Kennels, Diesel Tank.