Lifestyle Section for Sale
- About this property
Consented 37 Lot SubdivisionProperty ID MGW21092Langsview Estate, now being sold with a price guide of $1-$2million (plus GST if any). Set Sale Date by 4pm on 30th November 2016 (unless sold prior). Calling all Developers - A NOW opportunity for immediate development of land zoned Countryside Environment under the operative district plan or a long term investment in a spectacular land holding.
- Incomplete eco, residential, lifestyle development
- 198.8 ha enjoying 180deg. north to south coastal vista sweep with commanding views; from the summit of the iconic Brynderwyns through views of Whangarei Heads, Bream Bay, across the ocean & gulf islands down to Te Arai & beyond
- Comprising 5 titles: 3 with Tarata Place road frontage, a built private road off Cove Road; 2 major titles, one with 2 storey dwelling the other with workers cottage'
- Resource Consent originally granted 2012 now has 31 May 2023 expiry date; the 2 major titles, for subdivision into 34 residential lifestyle lots of 0.4 to 4 hectares each - the excess land assigned to a covenant, owned by all 34 lots
- A General Security Agreement over the consent holder enables transfer ownership of the consents to a new owner
- Geotechnical investigation report, civil engineering design, lot subdivision scheme plans, & development controls/guidelines with indicative house site platform locations are complete & approved, available to be passed over to allow informed & expeditious due diligence
- covered in regenerating, native bush & clusters of mature native species including Kauri, Rimu, Puriri; the contour features ridge lines, streams & bush clad slopes - paradise for native birdlife
- 1 hr drive from Auckland, strategically positioned on the Twin Coast Discovery Highway, with white sand beaches & spectacular fishing grounds of Bream Bay & Hen and Chicken' Islands nearby; regional amenities, a hr drive at Whangarei & Warkworth, & local amenities 10-15 min. drive to Mangawhai Heads & Te Arai in the South, Waipu Cove & Waipu in the North.
ExteriorAspect Northerly / Easterly Views Harbour Sea / Bush / Rural Views Frontage ROW Levels Above Ground Section Contour Mixed