House for Sale
- About this property
Solid, Sunny and Incredibly Stylish Beo $679kProperty ID BDN20570With a location in the hills of the trendy eastern suburbs, this solid and sunny 1940's home is the perfect choice for first home buyers and professionals alike. With stylish, upgrades creating a warm and modern living environment, this high-quality home will appeal to the stylish conscious buyer. Fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious, light filled living with dedicated space for dining. With plush carpet, sun in abundance, an efficient wood burner and stunning views across the harbour, summer or winter, this is a lovely place to unwind and watch the world go by
- Separate kitchen overlooking the outdoor area. Freshly painted and perfect as is, for the keen designer there is also an opportunity to put your own spin on this otherwise beautifully finished home
- The ground floor is home to three well-proportioned bedrooms with inbuilt storage allowing plenty of options for guests, working from home or future additions
- The full family bathroom has been architecturally designed to a high standard and includes the very best of modern fixtures and fittings coupled with a stunning tiled finish
- In addition are a separate toilet on the entrance level and a large basement storage
- With easy access from the living to a flat, sun drenched section, this low maintenance, fenced area provides a safe place for small children or pets to explore, safe in their own environment
- Access to the property is drive on with off street parking for two cars
With Strathmore and Seatoun villages, beautiful beaches, cool cafes and restaurants, the hospital, and airport all within distance, when the weekend hits you really are spoiled for your choice of activity.
So, if you are looking for a stylish, solid and sun-drenched home, finished to a high standard, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
Parking2 off-street park