House for Sale
- About this property
Oasis in OhariuProperty ID BDN20099707 Ohariu Valley Road was a peaceful and private sanctuary for its owners to retreat to from the city and bring up their children. They have extended the house as their family grew and the property now offers a multitude of living options and abundant space inside and out for everyone to enjoy. They have long since relocated further up the country and are now seeking a new family to revive their much loved former home.
This spacious property is only approximately 7km from Johnsonville Shopping Centre, train station and motorway and is located opposite the golf course in a completely private setting with panoramic views of the countryside.
- Six bedrooms
- Two living areas
- Three bathrooms
- Secure gated entrance with drive on to internal access double garage.
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, open plan dining area and French doors to patio.
- Lounge with internal doors, new woodburner and adjoining sun room.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Family room with doors to outside, large storage cupboards and study area.
- Master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and French doors to outside.
- Multiple options upstairs with two further rooms, both with large internal wardrobes and adjoining bathroom with double vanity - one room could be used as a dressing room, nursery, or study.
- Separate laundry off kitchen with access to outside.
- Separate single garage.
- Large indoor spa pool, toilet and changing area.
- Extensive grounds with lawn and paved areas.
- Security system.
- Some double glazing.
School bus to and from Onslow College, Raroa Intermediate, St Brigids and Johnsonville School stops at front gate.
Size really does matter so come on over the hill and see for yourself how much more you will get for your money.
BEO - $950,000.
Parkingdouble (internal access) and sep single garage
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking