House for Sale
- About this property
Sunny Home, Location and Magic.Property ID KBN20355Finally, a fantastic 1930s character weatherboard home in a magical Miramar location. Bathed in sunshine and natural light, you'll love the versatile and comfortable living spaces - perfect for today's busy professionals, families, guests or ideal to work from home.
The multi-purpose layout offers :
- Three bedrooms plus office/rumpus/bedroom option, two living spaces and two modern bathrooms - spread over two levels.
- Modern spacious kitchen
- Open plan living and easy flow to sunny deck and landscaped section
- Sunny north/west facing with a fantastic calming outlook over Miramar and beyond
- Gas central heating plus three heat pumps for cosy winter warmth
- Landscaped section
- Two sheds for excellent storage options
- Drive-on with off street carparking
The cleverly landscaped grounds provide a choice of outdoor spaces to enjoy a laid-back break in the sun on the deck, lawn and garden area. The location is close to The Larder cafe, Weta Studios, Miramar North school, Montessori, Kindy, and transport, with Miramar shops not far away.
If you are looking for sun, location and magic; then come and view 103 Totara Road.
You will love it.
View anytime during the week by appointment, call Trish Harrison 0274922352 to arrange a time, or come to our Open Homes: Sunday 2pm - 2.30pm.
Note: Some of the photos were taken by the prior vendors.
Parking2x off street parking
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden