House for Sale
- About this property
A Paradise for Families!Property ID BDN20804Without question one of the best family homes we have seen.
Tucked away in a sun-soaked, private botanic setting with fantastic outdoor flow to a level lawn and the loveliest of gardens, this is a very special home.
Lovingly crafted by a Master Builder for his own family, the clean contemporary lines resonate strongly with its 1960 roots. Features such as hardwood timber flooring, double glazing and light wells abound and the floor plan is perfect for modern family living.
* Four large double bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms ( the 4th could easily be a separate floor rumpus room with own bathroom). Additional guest powder room.
* The main bedroom is enormous, has an ensuite and enjoys a study off, which could easily double as a nursery.
* Magnificent modern kitchen/dining, extremely spacious with direct flow to the deck and lawn
* Separate family room, a fabulous space also enjoying seamless access to the outdoors
* Other features include a sauna, separate laundry, masses of storage, heat pump and double glazing throughout. Fully producing chicken coup and yes, the chickens will stay and supply the lucky new owners with fresh eggs daily !
* The property is drive on to a very large single garage/storage with internal access plus off street parking for at least 5 cars ! The carpad has been constructed with enough strength to convert into an additional garage.
This super property is a 'special'. The current owners have raised their family here and enjoyed 20 years of blissful family living. Don't let this one slip by. We don't see them like this very often.
Tender closes Thursday 1st March 2018 at 12noon, 1/77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
ParkingSingle garage plus carpad for 3 cars