- About this property
1920s Charm, Character, Sun and Potential Plus - Deceased EstateProperty ID BDN20688North west facing for magnificent sun and a view over Miramar towards the distant Wind Turbine and Wrights Hill, this is a great opportunity to create a home to suit you and your family's needs. The original charm and character is evident but it needs someone with imagination and creativity to restore to former glory or renovate to suit. While it is currently configured as two bedrooms, it could easily become 3 bedrooms. Built in the 1920s, an era when quality timbers were used to create solid homes that last the test of time, now looking for a new family to live in it, love it and bring it into the 21st century. Features include;
- Two bedrooms and study/dining room or make into 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate living with plenty of space
- Separate laundry and second toilet
- Large sheltered garden bathed in sun for BBQs, childrens games or restore the vegetable gardens
- Weatherboard exterior
- Large basement workshop/storage area
- Plenty of scope to add value, make this home your own, limited only by your flair and imagination.
Located close to Weta Workshop, Victoria University's Miramar Creative Campus, shops, cafes, schools, public transport and local amenities.
Don't miss this opportunity to create a home for you and your family to cherish for years. Celebrate Christmas in your new home.
LIM report available.
Offers will be considered at 2pm 30 November 2017. Not selling prior.