House for Sale
- About this property
Secluded City Fringe RetreatProperty ID WGN21160A sunny haven at the end of a cul-de-sac.
This sincere and special villa sits in a peaceful, private location right next to Wellington's green belt with established trees and shrubs on its north-western boundary. Nature lovers will appreciate this picturesque location where you can relax and entertain friends and family or take a walk through the Truby King House and Garden, a heritage-listed estate in Melrose. Planted in the 1920s and home to the founders of the Plunket Society, the pines, roses, rhododendrons and azaleas are still there today.Ready to move in and enjoy straight away, there are also opportunities for enhancement depending on your needs and wants.
Because of the wonderful environment and feel, this place is perfectly suited for working from home or growing and raising your family. A short-walk past the Zoo to Newtown's cafes and restaurants, family members have cycled and walked the route to the city for years. This is a smart investment either way because of its location and its heart.
This has been a loved extended family home for over 20 years but it's time to down-size. Facing northwest and sheltered from Wellington's winds, this warm and dry house has been well-cared for and is well-equipped with:
• A spacious separate lounge with a wood-burner fire.
• A separate dining room facing north with a very relaxing outlook into the trees and green belt.
• A functional sunny kitchen which has entertained many friends and family.
• 4 large bedrooms, one on the main level and three on the second level as well as a separate office.
• A bathroom with separate shower and bath on the main level with a second toilet on the second level.
• A covered patio deck area with good indoor outdoor flow.
• Garden areas with excellent sun.
• Three heat-pumps,
Call Vicki Collins for a private viewing
Mobile 027 538 9574 DDI 801 0246