- About this property
Solid, City End, Home and IncomeProperty ID BDN20574Standing proud on the hills of Karori, this stunning home and income incorporates the beauty of the 1930's with the solid construction methods of the 1960's. With landscaped grounds backing onto the reserve, all day sun, incredible views of the harbour, sought after city end location and zoning for the some of the best schools in Wellington, this home is perfect for families. For the savvy buyer, a spacious one bedroom flat currently rented at $385/week will offset a significant portion of the mortgage. Other fantastic features include
- Spacious living and dining with seamless flow to an expansive deck
- Super-sized kitchen with central island and bench seating
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms with storage
- Handy home office which could be converted into a fourth bedroom or dedicated dining space
- Super-sized family bathroom, two toilets and an enclosed laundry
- Recently painted and reroofed, DVS, insulation, and abundant sun ensures a warm, dry and comfortable living environment
- The spacious one bedroom flat, provides an incredibly appealing option for tenants. With the existing tenancy in place until January 2018, soundproofing, a separate entrance, and outdoor space ensures privacy for the home and flat
- Access to the property is drive on to a single secure garage with space for off street parking and a bus stop across the road
You will love the large flat lawn and low maintenance gardens complete with abundant native bird life from neigbouring Zealandia. Open the back gate and you step out to a large grassy reserve a magnet for kids, trampers and mountain bikers.
So, if you are looking for a fantastic family home, in a sought-after location, with the ability to offset your mortgage, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
ParkingSingle garage and off-street parking
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Garden, Secure Parking, Polished Timber Floor