House for Sale
- About this property
Sun Drenched & Low Maintenance for FamiliesProperty ID BDN20357With an enviable location within minutes of our rugged South coast, this home is the ideal choice for families looking for a low maintenance home with plenty of space. Offering a warm and comfortable living environment and all day sun, there really is no compromise required here. Fantastic features of this property include;
- Ground floor, family living and dining area. A great spot for the whole family to gather and spend time together, you will love the easy indoor/outdoor flow to the sun drenched, low maintenance courtyard and BBQ area
- Easy care kitchen with outlook across the surrounding area
- Sun drenched, second living area. Occupying the entire top floor and enjoying access to a wraparound balcony complete with panoramic views, this is the ideal teenage escape or generous guest bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom. Situated on the ground for maximum privacy, this room is light and spacious, includes an ensuite bathroom, private deck and sweeping views across the surrounding area
- On the entry level are two double bedrooms with shared access to a full, family bathroom and separate toilet
- Access to the property is drive on to a single internal access garage with off street parking for guests
With Buckley reserve, Houghton and Lyall bays' on your doorstep, you will love making the most of this fantastic coastal area all year round. From swimming, fishing, surfing and walking tracks, this location really offers it all. Not only that, you are spoiled by a vast array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of the area.
So if you are looking for a spacious, sunny, low maintenance home for your family. This is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
ParkingSingle internal garage
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden