House for Sale
- About this property
Stylish Seventies StarterProperty ID BDN20372Located at the end of a friendly cul-de-sac, this super funky and incredibly affordable, seventies property is the perfect choice for professionals looking for a stylish start to their home ownership journey. Fantastic features include
- Spacious, open plan kitchen, living and dining. Occupying almost the entire top floor, you will love the abundant natural light, tranquil outlook and sought after features associated with this era of design. With an intimate balcony for summer and efficient heat pump for winter, no matter the weather this is a great space to be
- Two generous double bedrooms, each with inbuilt storage. Located on the entrance level with easy access to a shared bathroom, take one for yourself and a spare for guests or how about a flatmate to help with the mortgage repayments?
- The bathroom enjoys a shower over bath, modern vanity and separate toilet which saves on the morning rush
- A flat grassed area to the rear of the property provides an easy-care space to host a mid-summer BBQ with friends
- Access to the property is drive on to a covered car port with a secure storage locker
Located in the popular and super central suburb of Crofton Downs, you will love proximity to the supermarket, Mitre 10, shops and facilities of Ngaio and the surrounding areas. Located just one stop from the city, leave the car at home and enjoy the quick commute to the CBD.
So, if you are looking for a stylish and affordable start to your property journey, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.