House for Sale
- About this property
Peace and Tranquility Minutes from the CBDProperty ID KBN20262Located in a peaceful bush oasis on the fringes of the CBD, this quirky three bedroom home at the sunny end of one of Wellington's most historic and eclectic streets will appeal to families and investors alike.
* Large living room with French doors opening on to a deck and patio to allow you to make the most of outdoor summer living, whilst the gas fire ensures cosy winters
* Another set of French doors provide access to the garden and sunny outdoor seating area
* Galley-style kitchen with plenty of cupboards and generous bench space
* Dining area located adjacent to the kitchen ideal for entertaining, family meals and adult supervision of homework
* Three bedrooms are generous doubles
* The bathroom has a bath, toilet and wash hand basin. There is a separate shower conveniently located in an alcove adjacent to the bathroom
* Hobby/games room/teenagers' retreat with running water and an additional toilet
This area of Wellington is steeped in history. Rumour has it that the Polhill Brewery and Aerated Water Manufactory was located at the rear of the property back in the late 1800's.
Come along to the open home or call me today to view.
For more details contact the selling agent Malcolm Morris on 021 472 132 or visit www.malcolmmorris.co.nz for further details.
For sale by Tender closing Wednesday 7th March at 11am (no sale prior)
Parkingoff street parking for one car
OtherGarden, Formal Lounge, Hobby/games room