House for Auction
- About this property
I've Got This One!Property ID KGL22570Buy the one you want! There is only one set of keys.
Here's a mouth-watering proposition. Kiwi Bungalow. They don't make them like they used to. Character Kiwi is charming and sunny and is waiting for your family to move in and enjoy, it will tick all the boxes. Situated on 581m2 of freehold land, the section is fully fenced; plenty of space for the kids and for your four-legged friends.
- Well configured, Kiwi Bungalow (Weatherboard)
- Great Kitchen
- Separate Dining/small family nook
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Combined dining and lounge with Heat pump and fireplace
- Downstairs basement with endless possibilities (hangout for teenagers, mancave, storage)
- Near new roof, beautiful polished floors
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor living
- Single garage, plenty of off-street parking even room for a boat
- CV $ 490,000 (2014)
Handy to parks, shops, quick motorway access, public transport minutes walk away, and let's not forget the Famous Double happy takeaway re-opening soon. Great schooling options: Flanshaw Road Primary, Rangeview Intermediate and Rutherford College.
Plenty to get excited about. See you at the open home.
View: Sat/Sun 1.00 to 1.30
Auction: 6.30pm, Tuesday 29th August 2017, (in rooms) 437 New North Road, Kingsland (unless sold prior)
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Terrace/Balcony