- About this property
Price Reduced, Must Go!Property ID KGL22550Nestled away in a Cul-de-sac street you will find this absolute gem right at the top of Massey. This bright and sunny 3-bedroom home sits on a 706sqm (approx) of freehold land zoned 'Mixed Housing Urban', with development potential for an affordable price (subject to ACC consent). This is a smart investment opportunity for first home buyers or investors alike. Subdivide and develop or just enjoy the space.
- House size 130sqm (approx) situated 706sqm freehold land (approx)
- Unitary Plan mixed Urban
- Potential for Subdivision (Subject to Auckland City Council consent)
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 1 bathroom & Sep toilet
- Wood fire burner, Security alarm, ventilation system
- Generously sized kitchen
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to a large deck
- Insulated ceiling and floor
- Fully fenced
- Garage, workshop and plenty off street parking.
The indoor/outdoor flow is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The large private deck can be accessed from the lounge/dining. A fully fenced section is perfect for your children & pets to keep safe. The HRV & Wood burner are the perfect combination during the warmer months. Garage with workshop space/man cave and extra storage under the house. Huge potential to add-value! (subject to consent).
Minutes to the motorway on ramp to. Zoned for Massey Primary School & Massey High School.
This property MUST-GO! Get in touch with Eleanor ASAP on 027 610 6318 and make this Massey Gem yours.
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking, HRV