Licensed Salesperson, Ray White Napier
Tracey is a familiar face to many in the Hawke’s Bay property market having spent 17 years as a registered Legal Executive dealing exclusively with residential property conveyancing transactions for Bisson Moss, a long-established Napier Law Firm. This role has equipped Tracey with the legal know how, ability to meet deadlines and navigate and negotiate when necessary in all property transactions.
Tracey is now applying her skills and expertise in the residential property market as a Real Estate Consultant. With her legal background, Tracey offers a rare combination of skills which will be of real benefit to both buyers and sellers providing experience and guidance through what can be a daunting and confusing process. Tracey is aware that for most people the sale or purchase of their property, is often one of the most important transactions they will enter into.
Tracey can offer you:
- The benefit of 17 years’ legal experience in residential conveyancing.
- An awareness, through experience, of the potential pitfalls of any Real Estate transaction.
- A genuine drive and passion to help people achieve a positive outcome, ensuring that the transaction is rewarding and satisfying in the process.
- As a Mother of twins she has first-hand experience juggling the issues and special requirements that families face when looking at purchasing or selling a property.
- A modern and fresh approach to marketing to present your property at its best.
- A professional approach combined with vibrancy, dedication and enthusiasm.
Talk to Tracey today
Excellence • Enthusiasm • Expertise
She was professional and friendly.
Quentin & Ilka
Tracey was always there to answer my questions day and night. Her lovely personality made it very pleasant to work with.
Great communication, not pushy or demanding, excellent knowledge of real estate legality, realistic and in general an easy and nice person to work with.
Kori & Renee
Tracey was brilliant, great service, lovely lady to deal with and fought for a good price for us.
Daniel & Tessa
Tracey was very easy to talk to, and she also knew the legal requirements to help with seeing the whole picture. Absolutely a lovely lady to deal with!
Linda & Paul
She was a lovely person to deal with - we should know because we brought and sold with her, wonderful.
Exceptional service, friendly approach, went the extra mile, and was always in contact with updates.
Lynn & Ralph
Tracey was wonderful and very considerate about working in with me with viewings and really respected that the house was still my home and treated my home accordingly.