Sweeping views across to Surfers Paradise
THIS luxury two-storey home in sought-after Isle of Capri definitely has the ”wow” factor for its high end finishes and jaw-dropping water view.
Owners Peter and Gina Coundouris are downsizing after eight happy years at 53 The Corso, Isle of Capri with its picturesque view of the iconic Gold Coast skyline.
On the ground floor there is a vast floor to ceiling expanse of glass which runs the entire rear of this home, so you can drink in the unrivalled panorama.
“The view is spectacular from both levels. It is also very quiet here as watercraft can only travel at 6 knots. There’s no noisy boats whizzing around. It’s just so quiet,” said Mr Coundouris, who owns a niche packaging business on the Gold Coast.
“Our house is very private. From the front you cannot see much but as soon as you open the door everyone says ‘wow’,” Mr Coundouris said of the stunning open plan expanse to hero the water view.
“We have done extensive renovations and we opened up the ground floor and replaced all the terracotta tiles.
“The fishing is excellent here too as we’ve always fed the fish and dolphins visit here from time to time,” he said as a stingray swam past the pontoon.
Sitting right on the water, this solid five bedroom and four bathroom home with a suspended concrete floor features flawless finishes with new blackbutt timber floors plus an enviable north facing aspect.
You’ll be able to cook up a storm in your own chef’s kitchen, complete with bespoke cabinetry and acclaimed stainless steel Smeg and Miele appliances.
The master suite is showcased by full size glass panels which frame the spectacular Surfers Paradise skyline, along with a sunny terrace with water views below.
All the remaining upstairs bedrooms are large and boast high ceilings, ducted-air-con and either walk in or built-in-robes, with rooms two and three featuring joint access to a family bathroom, room four with it’s own ensuite, and the downstairs guest quarters presenting with shared bathroom facilities.
Ray White Broadbeach elite agent Sam Guo said 53 The Corso was truly an ideal location, just a 20 minute walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise and only five minutes to the Capri on Via Roma social and foodie hub.
“I have been selling on the Isle of Capri for 12 years ago and The Corso and Adam’s Basin are actually my dream location to live here,” Mr Guo said.
“The house is also very lucky as 5 plus 3 makes 8,” according to the Chinese agent.
“I have always loved The Corso. It’s so close to the CBD. You feel like you are in the city but it’s very private at home. The due north aspect is very sought-after as yu can enjoy the sunshine here but you are not living in the heat.”
He said this home has uninterrupted views of the iconic Gold Coast skyline visible from every angle of the open plan downstairs area which makes it pretty special.
The house is set out on a 546 sq m block with a 13.1m waterfront.
The property will sell on or before its on-site auction on October 14 at 5pm.
• Chef’s kitchen with bespoke cabinetry, upscale Smeg & Miele appliances
• Sundrenched alfresco area overlooking pool, Adam’s Basin & views to Surfers Paradise
• Formal lounge with cosy fireplace plus upstairs living which could be converted to media room
• Grand master suite with balcony, water views, walk-in-robe, ensuite with marble finishes
• Remaining bedrooms with high ceilings, ducted-air-con, built-in-robes + ensuite in bed 5
• Large pontoon & jetty with power, low maintenance gardens
• New lighting installed, an abundance of storage, keyless entry & back to base security
• Solid concrete construction plus potential to be renovated to include a 3rd floor (STCA) & internal lift
• Sought after suburb, close to exclusive schools, shops, cafes, parks, beaches & public transport