Licensee Salesperson, Ray White Putaruru
Sales Consultant - Licensee Salesperson (REAA 2008)
Susan has been in Real Estate Sales for over 8 years and has enjoyed considerable success in a slow market building up a business from scratch in Putaruru and Tirau. Previously she was involved in the acquisition and fit out of premises for clients as a successful project manager, in Wellington before she moved north to live and work in Tirau.
Notable projects she lead include:
- Acquiring and fitting out commercial, warehousing and shop front premises for the National Library of New Zealand during their refurbishment.
- Managing the National Library of New Zealand Refurbishment programme- updating and doubling in size the National Library
- Setting up a residential home for young adolescent males in Porirua on behalf of Barnardos
- The Mount Eden Prison redevelopment programme
- Acquiring and fitting out Strathclyde Police’s Information Resources Centre
Susan was awarded a Masters Degree in Business Administration in 2003 and this included a substantial marketing element.
In the past she also worked in Road Safety, developing road safety marketing and programmes particularly aimed at children.
Susan has had a long and varied career with 20 years service with the Police in Scotland and 5 years public service in New Zealand as well as having run her own project management consultancy.
She passed her exams and was awarded a real estate salesperson’s licence (REAA 2008) in January 2010 and has set up base in Tirau covering, Tirau, Putaruru, Arapuni and the surrounding area and dealing in residential, lifestyle and commercial real estate. In April 2013 she joined the team at Ray White, Putaruru and has since won several awards for sales performance.
She was very helpful and easy to talk to
Susan has a lovely personality. Friendly and approachable. Was happy to work in with us with regards to open homes. Loved the photos and drone footage.
Susan was at all times pleasant in her manner and reliable and professional in her dealings.