House for Sale
- About this property
Lakefront - Just "Magic"Property ID TNU20640Only one word can explain this amazing 4 bedroom unique property - "MAGIC". This outstanding slice of paradise could be your very own special retreat, only minutes from the town centre of Te Anau.
Property borders Lake Te Anau, with unrestricted views to the mountains of the Fiordland National Park. Situated on 3.39ha of your very own farmland, this architecturally designed home has all the bells and whistles, including an indoor 'endless swimming' pool and spa pool. You can check out the 'endless swimming' pool at www.endlesspools.com. .
This property has a current turnover of around $60,000 per year with 'holiday rental' and 'farm land lease'.
* 3 double bedrooms (Master bedroom with 2 walk-in wardrobes plus 2 separate vanities in ensuite.
* Main bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & vanity.
* Conservatory / Pool room - endless swimming pool (swim against the current) PLUS a spa pool
* Walk-in Wine Cellar
* large Laundry with built-in ironing board & heaps of storage.
* Open Plan living
* 4th Bedroom / office
* Pool Table area
* 3rd toilet with extras
* Modern kitchen (granite bench top) - induction cooktop
* Built in "Gas Fire" is a feature
* In-built speaker system
* Feature Gas Fire
* HRV System
* Argon filled double glazed windows for better insulation.
* Underfloor heating on both levels - wood pellet burner
* Censor lighting in hallway
* Dumbwaiter from garage to kitchen. Also accessible from laundry.
* BBQ area as well as a childrens play area
* 18 raised garden beds & a hothouse / garden shed
* Petanque court
* Dwelling PLUS 3.39ha of land between home & Lake Te Anau. Price $1,199,000
* Option to also purchase Lot 2 - 1.22ha of land with a 612m2 building platform. Price $299,000
Vendor is open to a very favourable option, if purchaser wishes to purchase Lot 2 at a later time. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a slice of paradise that will always be yours.
Contact me today for further information on this unique opportunity being so close to the town centre, but also in a wonderful world of your own.
ParkingLarge Double garage - high door & internal access
InteriorOther Rooms Study Kitchen Modern Interior Insulation: through-out walls, floor & ceiling / Joinery: Argon filled double glazed Interior Condition Excellent Features Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Heating Gas
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly / Westerly Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Swimming Above Ground Other Pool
ChattelsDishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Pool Accessories, Cooktop Oven, Excluded Chattels: Spa pool-negotiable
OtherCensor lighting Office (upstairs) - could be 4th bedroom. 4 pull-out pantry c/bs. Wine cellar Indoor 'Endless' swimming pool. House is solid concrete tilt slab, which gives it a high thermal mass. Heating is augmented by pellet central under floor heating system. Argon filled double glazed windows. Dumbwaiter from garage to kitchen. Inbuilt speaker system & central server network. Stunning Views.