House for Sale
- About this property
The Enchanted CottageProperty ID RLL23381Let your emotions run wild when you view this 1895 cottage in the heart of Tai Tapu.
- 789m2 seasoned section, surrounded by a variety of mature fruit trees and raised veggie gardens.
- Four bedrooms, including a master with its own ensuite.
- A lovely spacious bathroom, featuring a claw foot' bath.
- Separate lounge with log burner and projector screen. Beautiful and sunny.
- Updated kitchen, keeping with the era of the home, including a 90cm freestanding oven with gas cooktop.
- Formal dining, extra lounge or teenagers retreat - the choice is yours.
- Partially double glazed throughout, plus a heat pump for those cool winter nights.
- Extra large single garage with plenty of off-street parking.
- Within walking distance to the local school and daycare.
- Tai Tapu is a very sought after area, with its local cafes and vineyards. Come and be part of this superb community.
Deadline Sale - All offers considered on or before 4pm Friday 9th February 2018 (unless sold prior).
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room / Study Kitchen Openplan Dining Openplan Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Walls (new part), Ceilings (whole home) / Joinery: Mixed Double & Single Glazing Interior Condition Very Good Floors Single Storey Heating Kent Style Fire Other Study
ExteriorBase Concrete / Wooden Fencing Partially Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Weatherboard / Hardiplank Exterior Condition Good Aspect Northerly Frontage Street Amenities Transport / Shops
ChattelsDishwasher, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Rangehood, Bathroom Heater x2, Clothesline, Drapes, Extractor Fan x2, Gas Cooktop / Oven, Heated Towel Rail, Household Keys, Projector / Screen, Washing Machine / Dryer