Rural Grazing Property for Sale
- About this property
Harvest the Income and Reap the Capital GainsProperty ID PNL20355Tapora was first settled by Europeans circa 1876, over the next century the land was cleared by hand, bullock, horse and machinery and turned into productive farms, cropping and horticulture.
This 551.4 hectares (1,362.5 acres) of gently rolling to steep coastal countryside is one of the largest privately owned waterfront freehold holdings in the Auckland & Northland Region, providing the ultimate trophy investment for an owner/occupier or absentee farmer.
Melding with the calm waters of the Kaipara Harbour, teaming with fish and marine life.
A romantic and compelling proposition for anyone that seeks a long term investment, tax advantages and the potential for capital growth over time or simply a place to indulge family and friends in an iconic and privileged yet truly Kiwiana lifestyle.
- 551.4 hectares (1,362.5 acres) of rolling farmland
- 7 km (approximately) of water frontage
- Direct access to foreshore and stunning views across the Kaipara Harbour
- Fishing and boating directly off the property
- Full working cattle, sheep and cropping farm with add on tourist potential
- Airstrip formed during the Second World War
- Three substantial homes with main home being a six bedroom re-sited vintage Remuera Villa
- Large volume of natural water including springs, brooks and streams
- Stands of native bush including the mighty Kauri
- One hour 30 minutes approximately, (107kms), north of the Auckland CBD
- Suitable for absentee owner - farm manager lives onsite or short or long term lease to a third party.
May be sold as one entire farm or split into two working farms. If sold separately, Farm 2 must be sold first.
Farm 2 - 277 ha with water frontage, one home and one shearing shed and associated yards, natural water available to purchase independently CV: $3,985,000NZD
If Farm 2 is sold Farm 1 with 274 ha, cropping area, two dwellings, shearing shed and associated yards, natural water CV $4,350,000NZD