- About this property
Freshen Me up: it's in your Hands!Property ID HOW27537There is room to bloom here in this two level home located at the end of a R.O.W in popular Sunnyhill Crescent, privately located and bordering onto the park.
* Spacious open plan areas with fluid flow to sheltered courtyard and garden
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe on living level
* Extra large garaging and off street parking
* Close proximity to excellent schooling of Sunnyhills Primary, Farm Cove Intermediate, Pakuranga and St Kentigern Colleges
* Easy walking distance to the Rotary Walkway, transport routes and local shopping
Enjoy a magical sense of seclusion and privacy here. You have space to spread a light bright interior and possibilities for you to explore. All the ingredients are here for you to build on.
Bring your interior design flair and your dreams! Come see!
TO DOWNLOAD THE TITLE AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS GO TO:
ParkingDouble internal access garage with extra OSP
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Gas Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Very Good Features Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Heating Gas Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Brick / Plaster Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban / Park Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Garden Shed x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Gas Heater, Ceramic hobs, fountain water feature "as is", clothesline, super tub, washing machine taps, security lighting, wardrobe organisers
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge