House for Sale
- About this property
Secure Stunning Style StatementProperty ID HOW26889On entrance into this secure gated complex you will discover this stunning two level family home exuding style and ambiance.
* Flexible living spaces flow seamlessly to a private delightfully landscaped garden
* Three choices of light and bright living spaces with room for all to spread
* Spacious designer kitchen with quality chattels throughout
* Four generous sized bedrooms, three very smart bathrooms
* Easy walk to the Rotary walkway, Pakuranga Plaza and excellent school zones including nearby St Kentigern College
* Double garaging and extra off-street parking
In this home you have it all.
A sought after address so close to St Kentigern school and a secure easy-care lock up and leave home, perfect for busy families who like to enjoy their own spaces.
I think you'll be impressed! Come see!
ParkingDouble Internal Access Garage + OSP
InteriorHot Water Gas Kitchen Designer Dining Combined Kitchen / Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Electric / Gas Retic Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking / Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Heating Gas Lounge Separate Lounge Other Alarm System
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly / Westerly Views Urban / Park Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Central Vac System, Dishwasher x 2, Extractor Fan x 3, Automatic Garage Door Remotes x 3, Heated Towel Rails x 3, Garden Irrigation System, Gas Hobs, Clothesline, Super Tub and Washing Machine Taps, Wardrobe Organisers, Kitchen Bins x 2, Bird Aviaries x 2, TV Bracket in Bedroom 2
OtherFamily Room x 2, Storeroom