House for Sale
- About this property
Vendor Wants Action! Make an Offer!Property ID MGB21523Make an OFFER... Vendor needs this gone ASAP!!
Viewings By Appointment Only
Exquisitely renovated from top to toe, inside and out. This home is now unrecognisable from its original form. A versatile layout encompasses both open plan and separate living with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom; on a Freehold section of 619m2 (MOL).
Enjoy entertaining family and friends in the open plan space with a gorgeous kitchen to compliment it. Spread out through sliders to the private outdoor deck area, a generous and welcoming space soaked in sun.
Enjoy the proximity to amenities in Papatoetoe plus a few minutes away from public transport and all major motorways.
- Set on an elevated 619m2 freehold section commanding pretty views of Bombay Hills and beyond.
- Located in a good street close to parks, schools, Middlemore Hospital, shops, public transport and other amenities.
- Neatly presented featuring 3 large bedrooms, modern kitchen, and bathroom with a spacious living area flowing to a fabulous outdoor entertaining area onto a generously sized deck, fully fenced and landscaped.
- The basement garage offers huge storage, workshop area and in addition, there's a super-sized carport for extra parking plus good off street parking.
- If you want to live or to invest in an area that attracts good capital gain, you need to view this property.
A must see for all buyers wanting a top quality home with all the bells and whistles.
Don't overthink this one and wait as it will not last around very long...
Call VASH VERMA on 021 673 673 or JARED HARDS on 021 865 325 to book your private viewing today.
Full Property Information Pack available on request.
Conjunctional Agents welcome.
ParkingGarage, Carport & Off Street Parking
InteriorBathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Heating Heat Pump Other Air Conditioning / Alarm System
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Shade Sail
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden