House for Sale
- About this property
#Home&Income - $100,000 Under Cv - Instant EquityProperty ID MGB21536Situated on a freehold 812sqm section this character home comes with plenty of opportunities including a legal minor dwelling. The options are endless move in with extended family, invest, renovate, or rent out the back for some additional income.
The main house has a unique set up and boasts:
- Three bedrooms upstairs, two doubles and one single
- Newly renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and quality appliances
- Sunny conservatory perfect for those morning coffees
- Beautiful detailed, high ceilings throughout and polished floorboards in the main areas
- Internal access garage/workshop (55sqm) & off street parking (5+)
- Downstairs boasts a large open space with potential for a second living area, double bedroom and extra utility room
- Insulated above and below with double glazed windows in living area, fireplace, HRV, heat pump (upstairs), heat pump (downstairs) and a hot water heat pump
- Weatherboard exterior and colour steel roof + three garden sheds
- Solar powered (3.3kW)
- Two bedrooms & one family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- HRV system
- Gas water heating, gas stove & gas heater
Situated in the heart of Mangere Bridge - which is one of the most sought-after suburbs in Auckland, 14 Hastie Avenue is just minutes away from Mangere Bridge Village, Ambury Farm, the waterfront and motorway access; Including the new western ring route. Only five minutes to all-tide boat ramp - perfect for the upcoming summer fishing, and only short drive away from One Tree Hill Domain, Cornwall Park, Dress Smart, Auckland Central & Auckland Airport - you'll love this location.
Having been recently rewired and re-plumbed throughout and with a new roof (3 years) - this home is ready for you to start enjoying today!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
Conjunctionals welcome from all agents.
ParkingInternal Garage/Workshop (55sqm) & OSP (5+)
InteriorOther Rooms Study / Sunroom / Basement / Workshop Hot Water Electric / Gas Kitchen Designer / Standard / Openplan Dining Separate / Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric / Gas Bottled Interior Ceilings: Original / Insulation: Both underfloor and ceiling in both dwellings / Joinery: Double Glazed (living) Interior Condition Very Good Features Decking Floors Single Storey / Two Storey Heating Kent Style Fire / Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining Other Alarm System
ExteriorBase Block Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views City Frontage Street / ROW Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Garage Door Opener, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Telephone Chattels, Cooktop Oven, Solar, Rewired (4 Years)