House for Sale
- About this property
#MoveoninProperty ID MGB21404Nestled at the end of a quiet and quaint cul-de-sac on a 723m2 freehold section lies this fantastic weatherboard home.
Recently renovated to an impeccable standard, it features:
- Three spacious bedrooms & a large family bathroom
- Separate toilet + a separate laundry
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area that flows to the front deck
- Insulated with a heat pump & fireplace great for upcoming winter months
- Large rear sheltered outdoor decking area perfect for entertaining & relaxing
- Backyard with beautiful landscaping & a tree house for the kids
- Separate standalone double garage + ample off street parks
Situated minutes from Mangere Domain and close to shops, parks, schools, public transport, motorway access & Auckland Airport.
The soil has been laid, the seeds are planted and the beautiful plants are beginning to grow so move on in and watch your family grow here too!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
Conjunctionals welcome from all agencies.
ParkingDouble Garage & Off Street Parking
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Insulation: Ceiling / Batts Rooms / Joinery: Mixed Interior Condition Very Good Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Block Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Secure Parking, Blinds, Curtains