House for Sale
- About this property
#PieceofparadiseProperty ID MGB21249Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Mangere Bridge lies this hidden piece of paradise with room for everyone. Sitting on a freehold 607m2 fully fenced section this solid weatherboard home boasts character, charm and premium fixtures/fittings throughout.
Immaculately presented, this quality home features:
- Five generously sized bedrooms + a study
- Two family bathrooms & two separate toilets
- Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow throughout
- Large second living area upstairs with kitchenette
- Upstairs balcony with panoramic & uninterrupted views of Puketutu Island, Ambury Farm & the Manukau Harbour
- Fantastic outdoor living with decking, yard & in-ground swimming pool
- Fully fenced backyard with garden shed & plenty of space for kids & pets to play
- Double garage & ample off street parks
Located only a short drive to Auckland Airport, motorways, shops, schools, public transport, Ambury Farm Pony Club & the waterfront. With privacy, space and Mangere Mountain a minutes walk away it's the perfect place to settle or invest.
Be the envy of all your friends and purchase fantastic home today!
Conjunctionals welcome from all agencies.
ParkingDouble Garage and Off Street Parking
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room / Study Hot Water Gas Kitchen Modern Dining Separate Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Condition Very Good Features Decking / Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Lounge Separate Lounge Other Study
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Exterior Hardiplank Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Rural Views Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Swimming In Ground Sewage City Other Pool
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Pool Accessories, Stove, Waste Master, HRV System
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking, Separate Dining, Blinds, Curtains