House for Sale
- About this property
#PrimewaterfrontProperty ID MGB20763This magnificent waterfront family home is in a prime position with exquisite uninterrupted views of the Manukau Harbour which are spectacular from dawn to dusk. Situated on a fully fenced 893m2 flat section it offers space, privacy, views and the bonus of a pleasurable community for your family.
This characteristic, fully renovated home has subtle classical features through-out and with the great indoor/outdoor flow out onto the deck that overlooks the waterfront this home would be a hit for you and your family to enjoy all year round!
It has many amazing features, including:
- Four double bedrooms plus a study
- Two family bathrooms plus a separate toilet and laundry
- Open plan kitchen and dining area that opens to the deck with views out to the harbour
- Modernised kitchen with top stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
- Separate living with a heat pump to keep cool and a cosy fireplace for winter months
- Large deck area perfect for entertaining and summer BBQs
- Single garage, two car ports and plenty of off street parking
Whether you are a keen fisherman, boating enthusiast or just wish to daydream until your heart's content, the positioning of this property cannot be surpassed.
Close to cafes, the motorway, the airport, Mangere Mountain and Ambury Regional Park and in this highly sought-after suburb dubbed the Seaside Village in the City', you don't want to miss owning this perfect family home.
Call us today, make it yours and be the envy of all your friends!
Full information pack including LIM, title and rental appraisal available upon request.
ParkingCarports x2, Single Garage & Off Street Parking
InteriorKitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate WCs Stove Electric Features Decking Floors Single Storey Heating Kent Style Fire Other Alarm System
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Telephone Chattels, Cooktop Oven
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Secure Parking