House for Sale
- About this property
Spruce up, Subdivide or Landbank?Property ID HOW26849An opportunity exists to develop further this distinctive original four bedroom home, set on 810m2 (mol) in a convenient location.
* Original character home with wooden flooring throughout
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and study area
* Downstairs could be ideal for extended family or teenagers rumpus room, two further bedrooms and bathroom
* Close to Howick Village, caf's, restaurants and Saturday markets
* Internal access double garaging and off-street parking
* Opportunity to sub-divide into two lots on 810m2(mol) information and costings available
Easy to live in for now plus still scope to enhance to your personal taste. Options are here for you and your family.
ParkingDouble Internal Access Garage with OSP
InteriorOther Rooms Rumpus / Study / Basement Hot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Combined Kitchen / Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Plaster and Gib / Insulation: No / Joinery: Wooden and Aluminium Interior Condition Good Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Two Storey Heating Kent Style Fire Lounge Separate Lounge Other Alarm System
ExteriorBase Brick Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Decramastic Exterior Weatherboard / Brick Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly / Easterly / Westerly Views Urban Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBurglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven, Extractor Fan / Heat Lamp, Automatic Garage Door Remotes x 2, Ceramic Hobs, Clothesline, Supertub and Washing Machine Taps, Security Lighting
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking, Polished Timber Floor