- About this property
Vendors Are Sad to Sell… But They Must!Property ID HOW27873Elevated sought after cul-de-sac living this well presented family home enjoys active urban/park views and stunning city night lights.
* Spacious lounge flows to expansive decking, entertaining will be a breeze here
* Recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances
* Three generous sized bedrooms, separate bathroom and toilet
* Established gardens with room for children to play on 607m (mol)
* Large single garaging, workshop space and storage and extra off-street parking
* Walk to Lloyd Elsmore Park and amenities, close to public transport and local shopping
* Close to all levels of local schooling
This home is a warm and welcoming place to be, close to all lifestyle attractions we desire and still scope to add your own personal touches too.
Call Karen or Darrin to view. Vendors are sad to sell.........but they MUST!!
Parkinglarge single garaging + OSP
InteriorOther Rooms Workshop Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Gas Bottled Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Aluminium Features Decking Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge Other Alarm System
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Hardiplank Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Urban / Park Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Mixed Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven, Smoke alarm, Trampoline, Water filter tap and Filter, Extractor Fan/Heat lamp
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Secure Parking, HRV system, trampoline