- About this property
Situated in the Cradle of Convenience.Property ID HOW27268Perfectly placed for an ultra convenient lifestyle at the top of a quiet local cul-de-sac this well presented Brick and Tile unit is perfect for downsizers, retirees, small families, or busy people. The rear garden is a suntrap with mature trees and generous back yard with potential to add your own landscaping touches to complete.
* Two bedrooms, Master with ensuite, separate bathroom and guest toilet
* Recently refreshed with new carpet throughout
* Fully fenced backyard with room for children to play
* Short walk to Highland Park shops, library, doctors, public transport and all excellent amenities on offer
* Close to all levels of schooling and Lloyd Elsmore Park
* Single garaging and off street parking
An opportunity still exists for you to add your own personality to this low maintenance sunny unit and reap the rewards of the convenient location and your added value.
ParkingSingle Garage with OSP
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Bathroom Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Yes, Ceiling and Floors, not Walls / Joinery: Aluminum Interior Condition Very Good Floors Single Storey Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Block Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Weatherboard / Brick Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsF/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Light Fittings, Stove, Tv Aerial, Extractor Fans x 2, Clothesline, Washing Machine Taps
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge