Section for Sale
- About this property
Residential Section - Flat BushProperty ID PAP21607Very realistic vendor and is happy to sell the sections with 9 months or before settlement and builders terms available if needed. Basically, the vendor is happy to make it work for you. It is an elevated but relatively flat section which enjoys all day sunshine. Yes, it is zoned for Mission Heights Primary, Mission Heights Junior College, Ormiston Senior College & Sancta Maria College.
About Flat Bush/Ormiston
- This section is located close to many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - great cafs, restaurants, markets and shopping centers such as Botany Junction, Botany South, and Botany Town Centre. About 20 minutes down the road are the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's city center.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Ormiston is one of the largest new townships to be built in New Zealand which is planning to house more than 35,000 people.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare nature park in the center of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks, basketball court and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is a fantastic example of the cultural diversity in Flat Bush.
- Flat Bush offers top range school such as pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Primary & Mission Heights Junior College, Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College
- Southern, Western & Northern motorway access is easy being located just down the road.
- Beaches are all around such as Beachlands, Bucklands Beach, Howick & Maraetai are all 20 minutes down the road. Flat Bush is truly spoilt for choice.