House for Auction
- About this property
Location, Family Lifestyle… New Auction Date!Property ID HOW28182PLEASE NOTE: AUCTION BROUGHT FORWARD - now Tuesday 24th October, 6pm at Ray White Howick Office, 12 Uxbridge Road.
Please call Karen Kingdon, 027 552 8388 to register your bidding interest.
This classic-look one level weatherboard home sets the scene for harmonious family living and easy entertaining.
The heart of the home is the central living area with it's gorgeous designer kitchen.
Indoor-outdoor flow connects the interiors beautifully to the great outdoors while a second lounge is a cosy space to
relax with wood fire for those winter months.
* Four generous sized bedrooms, two very smart bathrooms (incl ensuite)
* Master suite reflects excellent design with tiled ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and seamless
connection to the outdoors
* A choice of two outdoor entertaining spaces, enjoy BBQ's with family and friends
* Minutes to two beaches, Howick Village and excellent Cockle Bay schooling
* Separate workshop/storage/mancave so much room in here for the toys
* Large double internal garaging, plenty of storage and off-street parking
* Fully fenced on 1045m(mol) with room to kick that footy or swing that bat
First impressions count and this is one home you should view.
Vendors have new dreams could this be yours?
Parkinglarge double garaging plus OSP
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room / Workshop Hot Water Electric / Gas Kitchen Designer Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Gas Bottled Interior Ceilings: Painted Gib / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Wooden Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Excellent Views Harbour Sea / Urban Frontage Street Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Garage Door Opener x 2, Speakers in ceiling in family room, Outdoor speakers, Laundry tub, Integrated sound system, Excluded Chattels: Racks on wall in garage, Trampoline, Tv's, Fridge, Moose door ringer
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking