- About this property
Flexible Family Living - With Options AplentyProperty ID HOW28028If you are looking for a home to suit every stage of family life, in a location to last a lifetime then look no further. Set on 845m (mol) of beautifully landscaped grounds with an outlook over mature trees this home has an emphasis on a relaxed casual lifestyle. Offering plenty of space for all the family, plus the additional options of
teenage pad, work from home or extended family living.
* Picturesque outlook with superb northerly aspect
* Open living, dining and modern kitchen
* A well-appointed kitchen which has been renovated to perfection and comes
complete with state of the art stainless steel appliances & large family pantry.
* Stacker doors out to deck overlooking garden...a great place to relax
* Three very spacious bedrooms including, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Spacious family bathroom
Downstairs features include:
* Light, sunny lounge with doors opening onto entertainment area
* 2 Spacious bedrooms (one with ensuite)
* 2nd kitchen facilities
* Single garage with internal access
* Living zones just perfect for extended family living or teenagers
* Private rear garden with excellent entertaining deck
* Separate studio for extra family space, playroom or art studio
* Private landscaped rear garden with flat section for the kids to kick a ball
Privacy is assured with this elevated position, great off street parking for four vehicles and public transport at your doorstep. Walking distance to excellent schooling: Shelly Park Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Howick College.
This home certainly has everything a growing family requires, further inspection will
certainly prove worthwhile.
Auction details: Monday 2nd October 7.00pm, Bucklands Beach Yacht Club, Half Moon Bay (unless sold prior)
ParkingSingle garage + 4 off street parking
InteriorOther Rooms Study / Sleep Out Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms Stove Electric Interior Insulation: Roof / Joinery: Wooden & Aluminium Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking Floors Two Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Frontage Street Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Mixed
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven, Heat Pump x 3, Heated Towel Rail x 3, Waste Disposal Unit x 2
OtherClose to Schools, Secure Parking