- About this property
Serene, Stylish and Superbly LocatedProperty ID HOW27950Discover Masefield Street, Cockle Bay, a truly unique setting of executive homes, nestled in a stunning oasis of calm and serenity with native trees and birdlife on your doorstep.
* Swing open the doors from the family room to expansive decking for summer BBQ's
* Recently refreshed throughout, four spacious bedrooms, two smart bathrooms (incl ensuite)
* Master with smart ensuite, walk-in robe with its own access to deck and garden
* Large double garaging, internal access and off-street parking
* Easy-care landscaped gardens, grassed play area and established native bush on 1191m
* Close to the beach, park, bowling club, Howick Village cafes and restaurants a host of
* Excellent Cockle Bay schooling close by
Vendors have new dreams. Pack up your treasures and deliver them here to this desirable cul-de-
sac location so close to all lifestyle choices we enjoy.
It's all about lifestyle and location!
Parkingdouble garaging plus off-street parking
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Designer Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Ensuite Stove Electric / Gas Retic Interior Ceilings: Gib, painted / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Single Storey Heating Gas / Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Wooden Fencing Partially Fenced Exterior Cedar / Plaster Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Bush Frontage ROW Amenities Gas In Street / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Extractor Fan x 2, Garage Door Opener x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Fridge - built in, Workbench in garage, Clothesline, Excluded Chattels: TV in lounge - negotiable outside of contract
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking