House for Auction
- About this property
Light, Bright Entertainer's Delight!Property ID HOW28176Set in a highly desirable, quiet street in Bucklands Beach, you will find this single level, four bedroom family home, ideal for Macleans families, professionals, empty nesters and investors.
* Short, flat walk to all levels of excellent schooling (zoned for Pigeon Mountain Primary, Bucklands Beach Intermediate and Macleans College)
* Close to Marina and Ferry facilities
* Fluid flow to easy care lawn and gardens with private semi-covered outdoor living space
* Two spacious living areas, including separate entertainers lounge
* Modern kitchen opening to outdoor area making Summer entertaining a breeze
Private, sunny, peaceful and still with room to bloom, this home won't disappoint. Come see!
FOR THE TITLE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:-
ParkingDouble Internal Access Garage Plus OSP
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Plaster / Insulation: Yes / Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Single Storey Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Level With Road Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Waste Master, Extractor Fan/Heat Lamp, Garage Door Opener x 2 remotes, Fish pond and accessories and fish, Clothesline, TV & Bracket "as is" in kitchen area, Washing machine taps, Garage shelving, Ventilation System
OtherClose to Schools, Garden, Secure Parking, Polished Timber Floor, Formal Lounge