- About this property
The Space you Have Been Looking forProperty ID WKN20021Located in Waikanae's garden district with lots of space and privacy is this beautifully presented four bedroom character home. The sweeping lawn and carefully thought out easy care garden is a delight. Entertaining is a joy on the generous west facing deck. Offering:
* Four double bedrooms (or three bedrooms plus separate dining).
* Two stylish bathrooms (one being an ensuite).
* Inviting open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that opens to deck.
* Heating provided by woodfire in lounge and open fire in bedroom.
* Insulation in ceiling and underfloor.
* Double glazed windows in the bedrooms.
* Generous deck opens off lounge and sun room.
* Double garage plus off-street parking area with plenty of room for boat or campervan.
This lovely property is a short walk to train and shops and the river walks on the Waikanae river.
For more information call Kevin Sheppard on 0800 722 755.
Buyer Enquiry Over $670,000.
ParkingDouble garage + off street parking
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Openplan Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Ensuite Interior Insulation: Batts underfloor & ceiling Floors Single Storey Heating Open Fire Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Weatherboard Section Contour Level
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Electric Wall Oven. Gas Hobb. Rangehood. Dishwasher. Heated Towel Rails x 2. Bathroom Heater x 1. Security Alarm. Automatic Garage Door Opener x 1 and Remotes x 1. Wood Shed. EXCLUDED CHATTELS: Garden Pot Plants. Garden Furniture.
OtherNo reported hazards. Extensive decking - ramp access onto deck. Raised vegetable gardens. Double glazing in 3 bedrooms. Stair access to ceiling.