House for Sale
- About this property
Enviable Coastal LivingProperty ID NAP20045Want panoramic ocean views, space and the feeling of everyday idyllic holiday vibes? Located across the road from the sea, this 4 bedroom home has heart. This much loved family home of 17 years will be missed hugely by the current vendors who are moving North, so here is your opportunity to come home to this easy, tranquil, sunny & spacious home.
Fantastic features of this home include:
• Set on 2 levels, upstairs has a great kitchen & living area with incredible ocean views & natural light, with decks that captures the all day sun so perfect for summer entertaining with family & friends
• This level has 3 bedrooms each with great storage & there is a separate laundry & bathroom too.
• Downstairs provides a living/rumpus room, bedroom & separate bathroom - this home will accommodate teenage living, or B n B possibilities or work from home potential as there is separate access too.
• There is plenty of space on the fully fenced grounds, vege garden beds, fruit trees & plenty of picturesque spots to enjoy as the sun goes down, BBQ & unwind.
• There is drive on access & garaging & plenty of room for your boat too!
You'll love coming home to this special spot, everything you could want for your family is here. With the Bay View Village close by, access to stunning beaches & natural resources of the area, incredible views & lifestyle - come & be part of this desirable location. Call Caroline, & see you at the Open Home.
Tender closes at our Napier office, 209 Dickens Street at 2.00pm on Tuesday 13th December 2016
ParkingDouble, Double garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Dining Openplan Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Exterior Hardiplank Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level / Sloping
ChattelsCurtains, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Stove, Tv Aerial, Hot Water Cylinder, Bathroom Taps, Security Lighting, Letterbox, Garden Shed, Clothesline, laundry Tub, Washing Machine Taps, Shelving