House for Sale
- About this property
Absolute Waterfront on Elsie!Property ID WKU21141A glorious outlook over the sparkling estuary and a gently sloping reserve to the water's edge from this quality built brick and tile executive home. Set in a sought after and well-established location ... 15 Elsie Drive must be viewed to appreciate all of the fantastic features ... which include:
* Great outdoor living area to entertain friends and family or simply enjoy the serenity of the environment
* Spacious open plan kitchen/family/dining plus separate formal lounge
* Four double bedrooms and family bathroom
* Fabulous master bedroom suite with access to outdoor spa complex
* Immaculate presentation throughout home and garden
* Extremely private and peaceful right of way setting
* Three car garaging plus lots of storage and parking space
This stunning property will make your every day a holiday, sunrise to sunset!
Call now to view by private appointment or visit our opens as advertised.
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric / Gas Kitchen Designer / Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Ensuite Interior Ceilings: Plaster / Insulation: Ceiling, Walls / Joinery: Single Glazed Interior Condition Excellent Floors Single Storey Heating Gas / Kent Style Fire Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Harbour Sea Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Garage Door Opener, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Waste Master, Extractor Fan x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Induction Cooktop/Oven, Microwave, Wall Heater Master Bedroom, Gas Kent Style Fire, Excluded Chattels: Spa Pool (Negotiable)
OtherFibre in Street