Lifestyle Property for Sale
- About this property
Prime Land with Manor HomeProperty ID PUK22103Here is an opportunity to secure an exclusive property just 4 minutes from the thriving Pukekohe township. Set on over 14 acres of excellent land this 'English Country Style' four bedroom, two level Hinuera Stone and Cedar Shingle clad home has character and class that must be viewed.
With a modern kitchen, three lounge/family areas, two bathrooms, two office/study rooms, outdoor entertainment area, gentle contour multipurpose land and expansive views to the Waikato River and Manukau Harbour this property has much to offer.
* Entry foyer with window lead lighting and colonial architraves
* Kitchen granite bench tops and breakfast bar
* Double F&P dish drawers
* Generous pantry and preparation area
* Two family size bathrooms one with spa bath
* Separate laundry
* Office/study area ideal for home business purposes
* Timber sarking and ceiling features
* Variety of native and exotic trees
* Entertainment area with built in brick BBQ
* Five well fenced paddocks on gentle contour land including stockyard and loading ramp
* Town water supply.
An impressive home in a highly desirable location and one demanding urgent attention from all serious parties.
Attend the open homes or call now to arrange a time to view.
Parking6+ Off Street Parking
InteriorOther Rooms Rumpus / Study Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Separate Bathroom Combined Bathrooms Interior Condition Good Floors Two Storey Heating Open Fire Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Aspect Northerly Views Rural Views Frontage ROW Levels Above Ground Amenities Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Mixed Swimming Above Ground
ChattelsCurtains, Dishwasher, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Pool Accessories, Rangehood, Telephone Chattels, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven