House for Sale
- About this property
Standards High in Style, Comfort, and PracticalityProperty ID KRK22702Modern home in a rural setting with the WOW factor.
This property ticks a lot of boxes;
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and ranch sliders to patio
- Two more double bedrooms with large wardrobes and family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large study
- Modern kitchen with two pantries and lots of drawer storage
- Open plan kitchen and dining room which can be separated by cavity sliders
- Large lounge with stacker doors to patio, the dining also opens to the patio
- 4000m2 planted in easy-care trees and shrubs, and a wide variety of fruit trees
- Double garage with internal access plus a single carport
- Solar panels on roof providing power (save on power bills!)
- Three 25,000L water tanks plus currently connected to the Kerikeri Irrigation Scheme
- Fantastic view!
This is not your standard home - good use of colour and style. Rare and only 4.5km to Kerikeri township.
Come and see for yourself what this home has to offer.
ParkingDouble garage and single carport
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room / Study Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Ensuite Stove Gas Bottled Interior Ceilings: Gib / Insulation: Batts / Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Very Good Features Walk In Wardrobe Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge Other Air Conditioning / Study
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Partially Fenced Roof Iron Exterior Concrete Block / Linea Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Easterly / Southerly Views Rural Views Frontage ROW Levels Below Road Water Extra Features Tank Section Contour Mixed
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Telephone Chattels, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven
OtherPlease be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property Smarts/ Far North District Council and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.