- About this property
An Attractive Brick CottageProperty ID DUN23262If you are seeking a permanent material home on a small section with easy access, you need to view this property without delay.
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen-dining flows into the lounge
- Yunca multiburner, heatpump and heat transfer system
- The covered porch provides a generous outdoor living space
- Hot house, garden shed and wood storage
- Generous sized carport
• Tenanted for $250 pwk, on a periodic lease
Located at the northern end of Chingford Park and just a short walk to the bus stop on North Road. This property will have appeal for those seeking to downsize; alternatively there is potential to renovate or possibly develop further.
* Land Area - 446m2 (+/-) * Rates - $1826.49 * Rateable Value - $250,000
ParkingCarport, Single carport, Single garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Insulation: Batts in ceiling / Joinery: Timber Interior Condition Good Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Fair Views Bush Frontage Street Levels Level With Road Amenities Transport Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsCurtains, Dishwasher, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove