- About this property
Bring your Check List and Start TickingProperty ID DUN23261So many attributes make this affordable low maintenance home a 'must see' in the sought after suburb of Andersons Bay.
* Nicely elevated for good sun and a pleasant outlook
* Generous size kitchen/dining/living
* Three bedrooms, two doubles (with built in wardrobes) & one single
* Modern bathroom with combined toilet, plus second toilet off the spacious laundry
* Fully fenced section, great for children or pets
* Raised veggie beds and easy care garden
* Single garage and off street parking for three plus cars
* Easy access to the city and very handy to schools and numerous other amenities.
Don't delay in viewing, this brick beauty will be popular.
* Land area - 643m2 (+/-) * Rateable Value - $245,000 * Rates - $1779.10
ParkingSingle, Off Street Parking, Single garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Plaster / Insulation: Batts in ceiling, Silver Foil Under Floor / Joinery: Timber Interior Condition Very Good Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly / Easterly Views Bush / Urban Frontage Street Amenities Transport Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Mixed Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, TV Bracket, Shelves in Lounge, Nightstore Heater