- About this property
Panoramic Views to Amaze youProperty ID MET26351Due to a business commitment elsewhere, our owners are meeting the market and giving you the opportunity to purchase this stunning architecturally designed home for $75K under RV. Flexible viewing by appointment and at open homes. Please feel free to drive down to the house, there's off street parking.
- Stunning views over Pegasus Bay, the Estuary, the Pier, Christchurch City and the Southern Alps
- Extra large garaging with mezzanine storage space, workshop and utility area
- Excellent flow with a separate downstairs accommodation wing for guests, teens or run as Airbnb.
- Tasmanian oak flooring, quality fittings and previously a builders own home
- Recently renovated ensuite with imported Italian tiles and under tile heating
- Beautifully presented throughout with entertainers kitchen and flow through living
- Double glazed with two heat pumps and gas fire
- Sumner Village and the beach nearby
- Immediate possession is available
We always do our absolute best for all our owners to help them achieve their goals and will work in with any/all real estate agencies at the same rate we offer our own. Send your buyers through.
Sold sign needed, call Rebecca or your real estate adviser now.
ParkingDouble garage plus off street parking
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Bathroom Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Electric / Gas Bottled Interior Ceilings: Gib Plaster Board / Insulation: Batts / Joinery: Double Glazed Features Decking / Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Heating Gas Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Partially Fenced Roof Colour Steel Aspect Northerly / Westerly Views City / Harbour Sea Frontage ROW Levels Below Road Amenities Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Extractor Fan x 3, Garage Door Opener x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Heat Pump x 2, Wall Oven x 2, Gas Hob, Solar Panels, Gas Fire