House for Sale
- About this property
Elevated Home with River ViewsProperty ID MET26828OFFERS BEING PRESENTED THIS WEDNESDAY 7PM
This solid brick home is ready for a family requiring for a great house in a popular location.
The area is sought-after by those looking for good schooling, a great community, local shops and plenty of local recreation spots.
Situated on a 1045m2 elevated section the home features:
- Three double bedrooms (master with ensuite) all with built in robes
- An updated kitchen has a large oven and gas hob and open plans with the dining area. This area opens up to a private patio that overlooks the mature gardens.
- Two living areas cater for large families or flatmates. One lounge opens to the front patio where you can move outside and relax with a soothing outlook. An adjacent lounge provides a separate 'away space'. Again this overlooks the mature, tiered gardens and over to the Heathcote River.
- There is still room to add some value - some might even like to erect a double garage.
- In zone for Beckenham, St Martins and Cashmere High schools.
ParkingNo Garaging Or Carport
InteriorKitchen Modern / Openplan Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate WCs / Ensuite Stove Electric Interior Joinery: Single Glazed Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Roof Long Run Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsDrapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Oven, Gas Hob