- About this property
Vendor Says Sell!Property ID MET26570Apart from the obvious benefits of popular school zones, this city-fringe townhouse offers an ideal proposition for those looking for a low maintenance property in a handy location. The Edgeware precinct offers an edgy vibe and some bespoke shopping, it's an easy stroll from the property. A five minute commute to the CBD is ideal for city dwellers wanting fun and excitement with quality shopping, eateries and bars. Ideally suited to professional couples, singles or small families requiring a school zone features of this townhouse include...
- An open plan kitchen that interacts with the dining and living area with a dishwasher and gas hob.
- The living space is warmed by a floor mounted heat-pump and has an easy flow to a spacious paved courtyard. This spot is a private sun-trap with soothing gardens, offering a great space to unwind or entertain.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has an ensuite and its own balcony.
- Also upstairs is another double bedroom plus a single with a balcony. This is an ideal office or hobby space if a third bedroom is not required.
- A full bathroom services the upstairs while a downstairs toilet is convenient for all.
- The double internal access garage houses the laundry.
With a move North on the agenda, our vendor is keen to look at all offers.
ParkingDouble, Internal Access, Double garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern / Openplan Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Gib / Joinery: Single Glazed Floors Two Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Aspect Northerly / Westerly Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Garage Door Opener x 1, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Heat Pump, Oven with Gas Hob, Excluded Chattels: Some Plants (Winter Roses + Peonies)