House for Auction
- About this property
Wow Factor!Property ID MET26424Our motivated owners have treasured this beautiful home for 20 wonderful years, a relocation to the north island means they are now searching for a new family cherish the property as much as they have.
- Painstakingly renovated & extensively transformed into a space your family will love.
- Four bedrooms. Two with private outdoor access.
- Extra large master suite with ensuite.
- Family bathroom featuring spa bath.
- Exposed timber is the cherry on what is already an exceptional living, dining & kitchen space. This is a supreme entertainer, you will be the envy of your friends.
- We welcome winter. Well insulated with two heatpumps.
- The idyllic garden is where this property really shines. Absolutely stunning is an understatement! The BBQ is in for a workout this Summer.
As mentioned our owners are on transfer and they can't take the house or section with them. They are providing LIM, Title & Building Inspection to assist with your decision making.
The interview for the new family otherwise known as the auction will be held on Friday 6th October 2017, 10am at the Russley Golf Club, Memorial Ave (unless sold prior).
Call Linda today or risk explaining to your partner why you missed this rare opportunity.
ParkingDouble, Double garage
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Designer Dining Combined Kitchen / Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Ensuite Stove Electric Features Walk In Wardrobe Floors Single Storey Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Iron / Colour Steel Exterior Brick Aspect Northerly Views City Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Waste Master, Heat Pump x 2, Hot Water Cylinder x 2