- About this property
Great Bones! Great Value!Property ID MET26664This 1950's home is an ideal first home for those stepping onto the property ladder or those looking for a project to add value and make your own.
- Opportunity to enhance/reconfigure.
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry with an extra-large North facing lounge.
- Newly re-wired and EQC work has been completed.
- A double garage space is the ideal hobby/storage space with an additional open bay shed.
- Situated on a well sized section.
The location is convenient for those wanting to be right amidst the Shirley community with The Palms Mall, library, cafes and bars, golf course and many other services nearby. It is also in zone for Shirley Primary and Shirley Boys' High schools.
With a quick settlement available shows that motivation is high to have the property sold.
ParkingDouble, Double garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Stucco / Roughcast Aspect Northerly Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsDrapes, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Laundry Tub, Heat Pump, Burglar Alarm (as is), Stove (as is)