- About this property
Cbhs + Cghs + Affordable = your Happy FamilyProperty ID MET24104Yes its 1990's plaster, but the owner is generously transferring $48,778 for the replastering! It's a no brainer you will benefit hugely on re-sale. As if that wasn't enough, this is a rare opportunity to secure an affordable four-bedroom family home featuring not only the best public high schools Christchurch has to offer, but all within easy walking & biking distance.
Sound good so far? Read on!
* Separate lounge and family friendly open plan kitchen & dining/living
* An updated family bathroom upstairs, plus a second guest bathroom downstairs
* Double glazing throughout for warmth and comfort
* Fully fenced rear section, off street parking plus an internal access double garage
* Walking distance to Westfield Riccarton Mall, Riccarton Bush & Canterbury University
* Interior EQC repairs have been completed, plus a cash settlement for the replastering to be transferred over
Our owners have already moved and will soon call themselves Aucklanders!
The auction pack includes LIM, title and building report to help ensure you proceed with confidence and enthusiasm come auction day. The phone is going to be running hot with all the inquiry, so call me now.
Auction: To be held 10am, 3 November 2017 at Russley Golf Club, Memorial Ave, Christchurch (unless sold prior)
ParkingOff street parking
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric Interior Joinery: Aluminium Features Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Plaster Frontage ROW Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsF/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Bathroom Heaters x 2, Wall Oven
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Double glazing