House for Sale
- About this property
Stop… Situation Demands ActionProperty ID UCH21618Location, Location, Location is key when purchasing Real Estate and Riccarton is a sought after area with its shopping precinct and proximity to Canterbury University.
Offering multi level living within its three levels this apartment has been recently refurbished with fresh paint, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring, along with a bathroom refresh. With a change in circumstance my owner declares that it's time to move this property on.
- Only a block away from Westfield Shopping Mall, various shops, bars and restaurants.
- Secluded rear section on a quiet street.
- On a Freehold Title.
- Three double bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area opens onto Western balcony.
- Bathroom and two toilets.
- Single internal access garage, extra off street parking for vehicles in front of garage and apartment.
- Zoned for both Christchurch Boys' and Girls' High Schools.
*Current CCC RV $390,000 ..... Call Aaron, Your Real Estate Guy on 371 5007 or 027 232 0007.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA/ ARCGIS/owner and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.. Please note: Virtual staging has been used in the photography.
ParkingSingle, Single garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Stove Electric Interior Joinery: aluminium Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining Other Air Conditioning
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Partially Fenced Aspect Northerly / Westerly Views Urban Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven, Bathroom Heater, Clothesline
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Terrace/Balcony